Hotel California

Posted on 8:52 AM by GuitarOn

Hotel California




Bm F#
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
A E
Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air
G D
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
Em
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
F#
I had to stop for the night

Bm F#
There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell
A E
And I was thinking to myself this could be heaven or this could be hell
G D
Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way
Em F#
There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say

Chorus :
G D
Welcome to the Hotel California.
Em Bm7
Such a lovely place, such a lovely face
G D
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Em F#
Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here

No Response to "Hotel California"

Leave A Reply